Hacking Jacket | Bright Navy
A classic blazer offering a slim silhouette and waisted fit, inspired by traditional equestrian attire. Made in London, the Hacking jacket is crafted in a soft British lambswool and features flattering angled hip pockets.
We recommend styling with our classic Alexander waistcoat.
- Bright Navy Lambswool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate brown Alcantara® suede under the collar, pocket piping and elbow patches
- Smokey blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.