Inspired by traditional equestrian attire, the Hacking jacket is cut to a slim fit, with angled hip pockets which emphasise the waist. With classic details like notched lapels, pocket flaps and a single back vent, this is an essential piece for any wardrobe.
- Black Shetland Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Heather Grey Paisley Trim (75% Wool / 25% Cotton)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Heather paisley under collar
- Piping around the collar and down the front
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Ivory buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.