Franklin Coat | Forest Green
Crafted in London from a soft rich green lambswool, the Franklin is the perfect everyday to wear throughout the Autumn Winter seasons. This coat is cut to a streamlined shape and falls to your mid thigh with comfortable pockets and a hood to keep you covered if you get caught in the rain.
- Soft green lambswool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and size UK 6 wearing size 0
- Garment back length 22"
- Tan suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Tan suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte taupe buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.