Franklin Coat | Antique Blue
The Franklin coat is a fitted coat with a streamlined shape. Made in London from a lightweight soft wool, this is the coat to see you through the mid-seasons. Features a hood to keep you covered if you get caught in the rain.
- Soft lightweight dark teal blue (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Garment back length 22"
- Tan suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Tan suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte taupe buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.