Fara Shirt | Ivory Linen
Cut and made in London, from a soft ivory Irish linen, the Fara shirt marries classic comfort with a versatile style. An endless opportunity to create different looks, we pair ours with straight black jeans and loafers for everyday, but it can also be tucked into smart linen palazzos and sandals for a Summer garden party.
- Soft ivory Irish linen (100% Linen)
- Machine wash or dry clean
- Steam to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 28"; Sleeve length 24.25"
- Cream shirt buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.