The Elliott is an elegant, double-breasted coat with a nipped-in waist and flared skirt. This vintage-inspired coat is incredibly flattering and perfect for any occasion. Made in London from an Italian wool and cashmere blend.
For a more fitted look, we suggest sizing down. Please contact us if you have any sizing questions.
- Light grey wool and cashmere blend (10% Cashmere, 90% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Kate is 5'10" and UK 6; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 44.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Dark grey silk velvet top collar and back belt
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Dark grey silk velvet covered buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.