Dari Coat | Walnut Check
A new relaxed shape to feature this season, the Dari coat. Made in London from a traditional Harris Tweed herringbone and check, this style is where luxury meets comfort, taking you from town to country with ease. Cut with comfortable sleeves you can layer with the chunkiest of knits and pair with boots for days out in the country.
- Harris Tweed® brown herringbone with a burnt orange check (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable, wind and waterproof
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size S
- Dark olive Alcantara® suede under the collar and pocket jets
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Leather football buttons
- Our collections are not mass-produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not won't affect the returns policy.