Alexander Waistcoat | Navy Pebble Wool
The Alexander waistcoat is a short and fitted style featuring a shawl collar. A versatile piece that can be worn alone or as a layer under a coat. Made in London from a soft light to mid-weight cashmere and wool blend.
- Lightweight Black and navy Wool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 22"
- Black suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Black suede under the collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Black buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days