Contrast Coat | Icy Blue Herringbone with Donkey Velvet Trim
The Contrast coat is a long, elegant style made in London with cotton velvet detailing on the collar, cuffs, back belt and pocket flaps. An essential occasion or daytime coat that is effortlessly elegant and simple to style.
- Icy blue herringbone Harris tweed (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Model is 5'8" and UK8, wearing size 1
- Donkey cotton velvet trimming
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte Pebble buttons
- Sleeve length 25"
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days