Cass Jacket | Walnut Check
Find loose tailoring complimented by classic notch lapels in the Cass jacket. Made in a traditional Harris Tweed herringbone and check, this relaxed long length jacket makes for easy versatile styling. Pair with signature denim and leather boots for a cool relaxed look.
- Harris Tweed® brown herringbone with burnt orange check (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable, wind and waterproof
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 0
- Sleeve length 24.5"
- Tan leather elbow patches, under collar and piping
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Tan leather football buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.