Cass Jacket | Sepia Linen
Find relaxed tailoring complemented by classic notch lapels and pockets in the Cass jacket. Made in a responsibly sourced sepia herringbone linen, this long length jacket skims the waistline and makes for easy versatile styling. Pair with smart trousers to lunch or casual linen for your go-to summer style.
- Pale sepia herringbone linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 28.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Mother of pearl buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns