Cass Jacket | Brown Herringbone
Find loose tailoring complemented by classic notch lapels in the Cass jacket. Made in a traditional chocolate brown herringbone, this relaxed long-length jacket makes for easy versatile styling. Pair with signature denim and leather boots for a cool relaxed look.
- Subtle chocolate brown herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 0
- Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate brown leather elbow patches, under collar, and piping
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Dark brown buttons
- Our collections are not mass-produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.