Immaculately tailoring and a statement check make the Capelet coat a standout piece in any wardrobe. Designed for special weekends and events, the detachable cape gives an ultra-flattering silhouette, and we love this tonal Shetland check.
- Weathered Blackwatch Shetland Check (100% Wool)
- Grey Blue Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Sleeve length 25"; Overall length 44"
- Grey blue suede under the collar
- Detachable capelet, fastens with buttons
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.