One of Katherine's original designs rejoins our collection this season, the Cape coat. Reimagined in a rich red wool with contrasting tartan check inside the back pleat. A smart fitted everyday coat that finishes mid-thigh and pairs easily with boots and signature jeans.
- Bright Red Lambswool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size S
- Sleeve length 25"
- Burgundy under the collar and inside the back pleat (100% Wool)
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny chocolate buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.