Braid Coat | Red Herringbone Linen
The Braid was the first coat by Katherine Hooker and it has proven to stand the test of time as we reinvent it once again this season. A smart tailored piece that promises to make you look put together with minimal effort. Style with jeans and sandals for Summer days spent out exploring the city.
- Red and cream herringbone linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 42.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Cream suede under collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate 48% Viscose)
- Shiny ivory button
- Most of the pieces in our Archive collection have already been made, and we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- However, where we have remaining fabric, some pieces will need to be made after purchase in our London studio.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.