Belted Coat | Brown Herringbone
Made in London from a warm dark brown wool with a subtle herringbone weave. The Belted coat is cut to a slim silhouette and can be cinched at the waist with its accompanying belt. Layer with knitwear for walks in the countryside and dress up with heeled boots for evening.
- Dark brown herringbone (100% Wool)
- Leather can be wiped clean with a damp cloth (100% Leather)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
- Georgia is 5'10" and UK 6, wearing size 0
- Garment back length 46"; Sleeve length 25"
- Chocolate leather under the collar
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Brown buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.