Artist Jacket | Terracotta Linen
A casual, slightly oversized cut featuring a rounded collar, double-breasted buttons, and large pockets. Made in London from a sun-kissed apricot linen, the Artist jacket is designed to be a wearable piece that pairs perfectly with blue denims and neutral tones.
- Lightweight soft apricot linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light cream suede under collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte peach buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.