Artist Jacket | Persimmon Cord
A casual, loose-fitting jacket featuring a rounded collar, double-breasted buttons, and large pockets. Made in our London studio from an effortlessly cool corduroy, the Artist jacket pairs perfectly with jeans making it the perfect go-to jacket this Autumn.
- Persimmon orange corduroy (100% Cotton)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Kate is 5'10" and size UK 6; wearing size 0
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light cream suede under collar
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble button
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.