A favourite for the summer, the Artist jacket has a casual, loose-fitting silhouette featuring a rounded collar, double-breasted buttons, and large pockets. Made in our London studio from a breathable oatmeal linen fabric with suede under-collar lining, this jacket pairs perfectly with jeans making it a go-to everyday jacket.
- Oatmeal Linen Twill (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Tan suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.