Relaxed tailoring and roomy patch pockets make the Artist jacket a Summer favourite. Featuring a rounded collar, double-breasted front and turned cuffs, this style is finished with a breathable silky cupro lining. Made in our London studio from a soft linen blend with plush suede trim.
- Cerulean Linen Blend (70% Viscose, 30% Linen)
- Sea Sand Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 0
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Sea sand suede under the collar
- Cobblestone lining (100% Cupro)
- Shiny ivory buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.