Andrea Jacket | Walnut Check
The Andrea is a new traditional country jacket to feature this season. Hand cut and made in our London studio from a timeless British wool with soft suede detailing inside the collar. Designed to be your go-to everyday jacket and perfect for layering with our signature knitwear for long walks in the countryside.
- Harris Tweed® brown herringbone with burnt orange check (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable, wind and waterproof
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Georgia is a UK 6-8 and wears a size 1
- Garment back length 22"
- Tan suede inside collar
- Fastens with a double-ended zip, storm flap and brass poppers
- Copper lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.