The Andrea is a traditional country jacket designed to be your go-to everyday piece. Hand cut and made in our London studio from a weatherproof wool check, it features generous pockets and soft silk velvet inside the collar.
One of the more relaxed styles in our collection, we have introduced a new sizing chart for the Andrea jacket. For a more fitted look, we recommend opting for the smaller size range for yourself. For those that prefer an oversized look, we recommend the more generous size option.
- Fig with Cream Windowpane Check (100% Wool)
- Lilac Silk Velvet Trim (82% Viscose / 18% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size S-M
- Garment back length 29.5"
- Lilac silk velvet inside the collar
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Fastens with a double-ended zip, storm flap and brass poppers
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.