A modern take on traditional country wear, the Andrea jacket is cut to a relaxed, streamlined silhouette with a high neck and generous pockets. Handcrafted this season in a luxurious satin wool with silky soft handle, making it the perfect transitional piece to slip on through Spring and Summer, then into Autumn.
One of the more relaxed styles in our collection, we have introduced a new sizing chart for the Andrea jacket. For a more fitted look, we recommend opting for the smaller size range for yourself. For those that prefer an oversized look, we recommend the more generous size option.
- Blush Lightweight Satin Wool (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Model is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size XS
- Garment back length 29.5"
- Fastens with a double-ended zip, storm flap and antique brass poppers
- Cobblestone lining (100% Cupro Ponginette)
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.