Alexander Waistcoat | Navy Herringbone Linen
The Alexander waistcoat has a short fitted cut featuring a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. Style with a shirt, smart trousers and loafers for a tailored outfit to explore the city in. Cut and made in London from a soft lightweight linen and wool blend.
- Navy herringbone wool and linen (50% Wool / 50% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Garment back length 21.5"
- Navy suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Navy suede under the collar
- Silver lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.