Alexander Waistcoat | Red Herringbone
The Alexander waistcoat is a short and fitted style with three buttons and a shawl collar. It is nipped in at the waist and kicks out slightly above the hips. Made in our London workshop from a red herringbone wool.
- Red herringbone wool (100% wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 22"
- Red man-made suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Red man-made suede under the collar
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte pebble buttons
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days