Alexander Waistcoat | Black and Taupe Glen Check
The Alexander waistcoat is a short and fitted style featuring a shawl collar. A versatile piece that can be worn alone or as a layer under a jacket. Made in London from a traditional Glen check, we love layering under our Cass jacket.
- Black and Taupe Glen Wool Check(100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 22"
- Chocolate leather under the collar (100% Lamb Nappa)
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.