Alexander Waistcoat | Stone Linen
The Alexander waistcoat is a short and fitted style featuring a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. A versatile piece that can be styled alone or as a mid season layering piece. Made in London from a soft linen and viscose blend.
- Warm stone blend (67% Viscose / 33% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Garment back length 22"
- Tan suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Tan suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte taupe buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.