The Alexander jacket is a short, fitted jacket with a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. Made in London from a subtle cream and sepia herringbone linen and cut to a classic shape that featuring flattering waist seams. The perfect accompaniment to wear to lunch and dinner, style with smart trousers and a neutral shirt.
- Pale sepia herringbone linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Almond silk pocket piping (100% Silk)
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Mother of pearl button
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.