Alexander Jacket | Sepia Linen
The Alexander jacket is a short, fitted jacket with a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. Made in London from a subtle cream and sepia herringbone linen and cut to a classic shape that featuring flattering waist seams. The perfect accompaniment to wear to lunch and dinner, style with smart trousers and a neutral shirt.
- Pale sepia herringbone linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Almond silk pocket piping (100% Silk)
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Mother of pearl button
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.