Alexander Jacket | Lilac Wool
The Alexander jacket is a short, fitted jacket with a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. Made in London from a lilac wool and cut to a classic shape that features flattering seams to emphasise the curves of the waist. The perfect accompaniment to wear to lunch on cooler Spring days, style with white trousers and shirt for a fresh look.
- Lilac tweed wool (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam garment to remove creases
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Grey suede piping down the front and pockets
- Grey suede trim under the collar
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte taupe button
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually made in our London workshop and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece happens to already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead times: 7-14 working days
- Express lead times: 6-7 working days
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.