Alexander Jacket | Red Herringbone Linen
The Alexander jacket is a short, fitted jacket with a shawl collar. The Alexander jacket features flattering seaming that emphasises the waist. Made in our London workshop from a red and cream herringbone linen.
- Clay red herringbone linen (100% Linen)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light coffee Alcantara suede piping down the front and along the pocket jets
- Light coffee Alcantara suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte cream button
- If your item is in stock we aim to have your order with you within 2 working days.
- Since we do not mass produce our collections, the majority of our pieces are made individually in our London workshop after an order is placed.
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days