Alexander Jacket in Pale Blue Herringbone
Made in London from soft wool, the Alexander jacket is a fitted, short jacket that is narrow at the waist and kicking out slightly above the hips.
- Lilac and cream herringbone Shetland tweed (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Light coffee suede piping down the front and pockets
- Silver lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny beige button
- DHL courier
- If you require your item urgently, contact our team, and we will do our best to accommodate.