The Alexander jacket is a short, fitted jacket with a shawl collar that can be worn up or down. A classic shape that features flattering seams to emphasise the curves of the waist. Style with signature denim and boots, or smart trousers and heels.
- Red herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 22"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate suede piping down the front and pockets
- Chocolate suede under the collar
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny brown button
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.