Digital Marketing Executive
We are seeking a creative, well-organized, self-motivated, marketing professional with demonstrated experience in social media and emailer marketing to join our small team and help grow our sales and following.
The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset able to take ownership of the role, and manage all aspects of the company’s digital marketing initiatives.
What You Need to Achieve
• Owning development of digital marketing strategy and putting forward best practices, defined by you, on the social content and mailer calendar
• Social media channel performance and follower growth
• Grow the email subscribers list
What You'll Be Doing
• Scheduling and publishing content across multiple social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) being engaging, responsive and on-brand across all platforms.
• Maintain a social content calendar and adapting as you see fit.
• Analysing weekly performance and presenting them to MD clearly and with suggestions for improvements.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of paid social media and paid SEO, planning and running ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram and Google AdWords, reporting back to the MD
• Know the social ad formats and targeting options inside out
• Good organisational skills to run multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Build and improve an email automation strategy to increase engagement rate and sales.
• Plan emailer calendar and provide full copy and content briefs to graphic designer each week for mailers.
• Carry out A/B testing on mailers to improve sales and open/click rates.
• Segment mailing list to drive customer engagement and sales.
• Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI.
• Identifying growth opportunities and suggesting new initiatives towards the marketing campaigns and product development.
• Explore new opportunities on new and emerging social channels
What You'll Need
• 2+ years of experience in social media and email marketing role.
• 1 year of experience using paid social
• Experience in Shopify preferable.
• Keen interest in fashion marketing and e-commerce
• Experience using Google Analytics.
• Proficient in Adobe suite (Photoshop/Indesign).
• Excellent spelling, grammar, and writing skills.
• Ability to self-manage and work from concept creation to end result.
• Successfully implemented social media marketing campaigns (Examples to prove this).
• Data-driven, be able to quantify your work and translate into leads for sales team.
• Can work to a specified tone of voice and with brand-led strategic messaging.
• A team player who can collaborate across functions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £25,000.00 per year
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org