Tallulah Jacket | Cloud Wood Linen
Our well-loved Tallulah jacket has been reimagined for the summer season. Made in London from a beautiful off-white textured linen, the Tallulah is a fitted, longer length jacket designed to create outfits look elegant, effortlessly. It fastens with a single button and features a suede-lined collar that can be turned up or down creating two striking looks.
- Off-white textured linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 24.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Cream suede under the collar
- Cream suede piping around the collar and along the front
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny beige buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.