Patmos Jacket | Midnight Navy Linen
Our best-selling Patmos jacket is back, this time in navy linen to keep you cool during the summer days, adding a layer of warmth once the sun goes down. This beautiful fitted coat features a single row of buttons, a mandarin collar and front pockets, designed to add a relaxed summer elegance to any outfit. Pair with denim or wide leg trousers and sandals this summer.
- Dark navy washed linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Dark navy suede piping around the collar, down the front and along the pockets
- Taupe blue shot lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte slate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.