Bailey Coat | Cerulean Blue
A firm favourite for the new season, the Bailey coat is the definition of a show-stopper. This sleek, elegant jacket fastens with delicate mother of pearl buttons and a tie that looks equally smart undone as it does fastened. Designed with the collar to be worn either up, showing its suede lining, or turned down. Made by hand in London from a blue silk blend with a cream lining.
- Bright blue cotton silk blend (80% Cotton 20% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Pale blue suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Mother of Pearl buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.