Artist Jacket | Latte Linen
A favourite for the summer, the Artist jacket has a casual, loose-fitting silhouette featuring a rounded collar, double-breasted buttons, and large pockets. Made in our London studio from a breathable latte linen fabric with slate-blue suede under-collar detailing, this jacket pairs perfectly with jeans making it a go-to everyday jacket.
- Cream linen (100% Linen)
- Dry clean only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Slate blue suede under the collar
- Blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny ivory buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed. If the piece has already have been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- If the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days
- Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy.