The Contrast coat is a long, elegant style made in London with silk velvet detailing on the collar, cuffs, back belt and pocket flaps. An essential occasionwear coat that is effortlessly elegant and simple to style. Wear with a chic shift dress and black heels for a sophisticated look that will never go out of style.
- Racing Green Merino (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Sleeve length 25"; Overall length 45"
- Bottle green silk velvet trim (82% Viscose / 18% Silk)
- Charcoal lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte black buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.