A firm favourite for the new season, the Bailey coat is the definition of a show-stopper. This sleek, elegant jacket fastens with delicate mother of pearl buttons and a tie that looks equally smart undone as it does fastened. Designed with the collar to be worn either up, showing its suede lining, or turned down. Made by hand in London from a blue silk blend with a cream lining.
- Bright blue cotton silk blend (80% Cotton 20% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Alcantara® suede can be wiped clean with damp cloth
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Pale blue suede under the collar
- Cream lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Mother of Pearl buttons
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.