The Campbell Coat is this seasons must-have. Ready to take you from weddings to the races this summer, the Campbell is a smart coat with a fitted shape. Made in London from a cream linen blend, it features a stone leather trim on the collar and pockets. The Campbell coat finishes at the knee and pairs perfectly with dresses.
Style with the Grecian Marble Ascot dress.
- Cream linen blend (51% Viscose, 25% Linen, 24% Polyester)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Stone leather collar and pocket flaps
- Blush lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Taupe cloth-covered hook and eye fastening
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.