Clifford Coat in Dark Red Herringbone
The Clifford coat is a classic, mid-length coat inspired by 1940s workwear. The Clifford coat is fitted at the waist and features curved seams at the shoulders and back. Made in England from dark red herringbone wool with hints of yellow and purple throughout.
- Red Herringbone wool (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 37.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Dark Chocolate Alcantara suede under the collar
- Dark Chocolate Alcantara suede piping around the collar and down the front
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Shiny Chocolate buttons
- DHL courier