Tali Jacket | Olive Herringbone
The Tali jacket is a classic favourite. Cut to have the same fit as the Patmos jacket, it features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be easily turned up. We've shown it here with double buttons which means you can also wear it on a tighter fit and also with a single row of buttons. Let us know which you prefer and we'll apply the instruction to your order.
Made in our London workshop from a wide olive green herringbone and trimmed with sage green Alcantara suede.
- Olive herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Sage green suede trim
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Brown buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days