Patmos Jacket | Teal Herringbone
The Patmos jacket is a longer length, straight cut jacket. The Patmos jacket features a mandarin collar and a row of functional buttons on the cuffs, allowing them to be easily turned up. Made in our London workshop from a teal herringbone and trimmed with petrol Alcantara suede.
- Teal melange herringbone (100% Wool)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 26.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Petrol Alcantara suede down the front and pocket jets
- Petrol Alcantara suede inside collar
- Milky Blue lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our Last Bolt collection is made up of archive fabrics that we still have in stock. The fabrics are all low in meterage and can sometimes mean we can only make a single item before it is used up forever!
- Due to the nature of the collection, none of the garments are made until after an order has been placed.
- Lead times are as follows:
- Standard lead time: 7-14 working days
- Express lead time: 6-7 working days