The Hendre jacket is the perfect mid-season jacket, featuring a high collar and reversible cuffbands and back belt. It is longer length jacket that is fitted at the waist and skims the hips.
- Sea Blue Shetland Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Donkey Leather Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Reversible cuff bands and back belt, featuring donkey on one side
- Donkey leather on the inside collar stand and along the pocket jets
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Brown buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.