The Contrast coat is a long, elegant style made in London with silk velvet detailing on the collar, cuffs, back belt and pocket flaps. Made in a luxuriously soft thick cashmere blend, this is an essential occasionwear coat that is effortlessly elegant and simple to style.
- Pale Grey Wool Cashmere (90% Wool / 10% Cashmere)
- Storm Silk Velvet Trim (82% Viscose / 18% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Garment back length 27.5"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Storm silk velvet on the top collar, pocket flaps, cuffs, and back belt
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Charcoal buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.