The Campbell is a neat coat with a fitted shape that skims the waist. Made in an elegant Shetland herringbone, it features luxuriously soft silk velvet on the collar and pocket flaps. Finishing at the knee, it's easy to style with dresses or smart trousers alike.
- Aqua Shetland Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Blue Grey Silk Velvet Trim (82% Viscose / 18% Silk)
- Dry Clean Only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Garment back length 38.5"; Sleeve length 25"
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Silk velvet collar and pocket flaps
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Charcoal cloth-covered hook and eye fastening
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.