The Belted coat has a slim, longline silhouette and can be cinched at the waist with its accompanying belt. Made from a traditional Shetland herringbone, it's designed to keep you wrapped up and warm on chilly days.
- Sea Blue Shetland Herringbone (100% Wool)
- Silver Blue Alcantara® Suede Trim
- Dry Clean Only
- Cool Iron
Fit & Features
- Model height 5'10"; Model wears size 1
- Silver blue suede under the collar
- Garment back length 46"; Sleeve length 25"
- Lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Brown buttons
Our Last Bolt collection features some of our favourite styles in archive fabrics that are nearly sold out, or are at the “end of the bolt”. With only a limited amount of each fabric available, we can make just one or two pieces before it is used up forever!
Due to the nature of the collection, all garments are made after an order is placed. At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Please allow 7-14 days to receive your order.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please do get in touch if you have any questions about sizing.