The Patmos has been one of our signature cuts for nearly two decades. Made in a classic Harris Tweed herringbone, it features chocolate suede detailing and an ever-flattering slim silhouette. Style for Autumnal days with knitwear, jeans and leather boots.
- Heather Herringbone Harris Tweed (100% Wool)
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 26"; Sleeve length 24.5"
- Chocolate brown Alcantara® suede inside the collar and piping trim
- Mushroom lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Matte chocolate buttons
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.