The Andrea is a new traditional country jacket to feature this season. Hand cut and made in our London studio from soft warm Merino wool with contrast colour detailing inside the collar. Designed to be your go-to everyday jacket and perfect for layering with chunky knits for long walks in the countryside.
One of the more relaxed styles in our collection, we have introduced a new sizing chart for the Andrea jacket. For a more fitted look, we recommend opting for the smaller size range for yourself. For those that prefer an oversized look, we recommend the more generous size option.
- Racing Green Merino (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable and windproof
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 29.5"
- Navy Merino inside collar (100% Wool)
- Fastens with a double-ended zip, storm flap and brass poppers
- Navy lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
At Katherine Hooker, each piece is cut and made in our London workshop by a small team of highly skilled tailors. Although we do carry some pieces in stock the majority of pieces are made to order.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether your order needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.