The Andrea is a new traditional country jacket to feature this season. Hand cut and made in our London studio from a weatherproof wool check with soft cotton velvet inside the collar. Designed to be your go-to everyday jacket and perfect for layering with chunky knits for long walks in the countryside.
One of the more relaxed styles in our collection, we have introduced a new sizing chart for the Andrea jacket. For a more fitted look, we recommend opting for the smaller size range for yourself. For those that prefer an oversized look, we recommend the more generous size option.
- Green and Black Checked Wool (100% Wool)
- Naturally breathable and weatherproof
- Dry clean only
- Steam to remove creases
Fit & Features
- Mina is 5'10" and UK 8, wearing size 1
- Garment back length 29.5"
- Black cotton velvet inside the collar (100% Cotton)
- Fastens with a double-ended zip, storm flap and brass poppers
- Olive green lining (52% Acetate / 48% Viscose)
- Our collections are not mass produced. All of our pieces are individually cut and made in our London studio and mostly after an order has been placed.
- If the piece has already been made then we aim to dispatch within 2 working days.
- But if the piece needs to be made then the lead time is 7-14 working days.
Whether the piece needs to be made or not does not affect the returns policy. Please drop us an email if you need your item sooner, often we can provide an express service for an additional charge.